Milano, Venezia, Roma
Role and responsibilities
- As a technical copywriter you will be in charge of producing persuasive content and engaging narratives about brands, products and services.
- You will manage your schedule to deliver your work on time.
- You will work in a collaborative environment constructively exploring smart solutions to daily challenges.
- You will collaborate with art directors, copywriters, designers and PMs creating relevant content for the achievement of the predetermined goals.
- Are you a web geek?
- Are you an avid reader of Wired and other tech oriented mags?
- Do you have at least 3 years of experience in digital copywriting?
- Do you have a knack for storytelling, theories, practices and tools?
- Are you a skilled storyteller who can effectively present his work?
- Do you have significant experience in creating marketing content and search-optimized content?
- Are you highly proficient in spoken and written English (level C2)?
- Are you a proactive team member?
- Are you able to replace the tech jargon with plain, accessible language?
- Can you summarize complex texts into simple concepts?
- Can you research and select visual content that completes and reinforces your texts?
Then you could be the one we are looking for!
- Familiarity with payoffs, claims and slogans.
- Experience working with content management systems.
- Knwoledgeable with Powerpoint and Keynote.
- Proficiency in other languages is a plus.
Don't forget to submit your portfolio!
- ToolsLatest generation corporate smartphones and laptops
- PEOPLEAggregation activities and team building
- WORKPLACEOpen space offices
- TRAININGRefresher courses and incentives
- mEalS Ticket restaurants and travel allowance